Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Blue Struck Again...

Monday blue struck again.....help!!!

I hate Monday just like how our Garfield hates it too.
On Monday, you feel that the wheel of fate is rotating back again...
You start to go to classes, to work, to play and to work!!!
You have another 5 more days to go through for the next weekend to strike again.

Anyway, to battle your boredom....
Here's the song made famous by The Carpenters and Barry Manilow back in the oldies...
I know it's old but I still love this song. Recently featured in the movie "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" which I think was good enough to win my praise but still lack some effort to polishment. Well, the movie review is on my other site. Anyway, enjoy this while the tick-tick of the clock bored you more out of this blue Monday!!

CAN"T SMILE WITHOUT YOU
by Barry Manilow

No comments:

Post a Comment