Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU

As the title above suggesting that my life will suck if you are going to leave my blog, in which I hope you won't, please do enjoy your few moments of uploading the video below and take a listen.

Yes, my sweetheart Kelly Clarkson is back to entertain you with yet another pop rock-ing tune that I'm sure you will get addicted after listening to it just a few times. This is a promise from me if you are a fan of her or at least you do enjoy her previous songs which ranged from the three albums. Well, Kelly is one of my favourite artiste, even before she was announced as the champion of the inaugural American Idol back in '02.

Kelly Clarkson's fourth studio album, "All I Ever Wanted" will be out in store during my birthday. (Yeah, do jot that down) Among those who have worked much in producing this album were including Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic, Max Martin, Howard Benson, Dr. Luke and many more.

The first single from the album will be "My Life Would Suck Without You". Released since January 20 but was gaining most airplay recently. I heard this song last week and I instantly went searching for the song on the net.

Here's the official music video. It features Kelly and her boyfriend dumping stuffs from their apartment after apparently an arguement. The title may sounds a little "emo" but the story in the music video suggest otherwise. Anyway, GreenTeaWorld!! premier the music video here in the Nuffnang and other related blogospheres.



Anh the lyric:


Kelly Clarkson Lyrics
My Life Would Suck Without You Lyrics

The song had already reached number one spot in US Billboard Countdown. It ruled the Hot 100, Hot Digital Tracks and Hot Digital Songs for two weeks before been dethroned this week by the Eminem's latest collaboration with Dr Dre and 50 Cents "Crack a Bottle".

Besides that, the song also broke the record for the highest leap to number 1 spot, jumping from #97 to #1, breaking the record previously held by Britney Spears' "Womanizer". This was also Kelly's only 2nd number 1 on Hot 100 Billboard and her 8th Top Ten.

Selling like hot cake, the song is now certified as GOLD status by Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA).

What else to say, do enjoy OK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this song too :)

Post a Comment