Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT'S BEEN M.I.A.

Dear readers of Green Tea World,

I'm sorry that due to the long five-days holiday of Hari Raya, the blogs were left without any new updates and news from me. Well, as the holidays roaming in, so does the mood and I really need a time for a break then. Blogging is not anything in this world and thus a five days break isn't that much, right?

Here is something for you on these coming days where I will settle myself back into blogging mode again. Anyway, since I left without any news, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslim people a Happy Raya Eid-Mubarrak, Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

With September drawing near to an end, I guess that time for Christmas again is inching closer as well.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment