Friday, June 11, 2010

LIVE BLOGGING: WORLD CUP OPENING MATCH



The showdown will begin in 1 hour and 37 minutes...(at the time of writing!). The stage is set and the world will be in feast for the next 31 days, a rundown of colourful atmosphere until the Final showdown on July 11. Over the course of World Cup, Green Tea World will attempt to do live blogging on selected matches (not all unfortunately!). While I cannot guarantee you if I can do all matches on live, because I do not have an Astro at home. Bringing my laptop to mamak stall just to do live blogging sounds fun but impossible. There are times when my internet connection is not sufficient enough to stream for live match. Well at least that's what I can do right?


But clearly, tonight's matches from Group A: the opening match of South Africa and Mexico, followed by Uruguay vs France at 2.30AM Malaysian time or 8.30PM South African Time.


Well, to ease you guys, the live blogging will be attached at the sticky note above this post (if you view from the home page!). Stay tune and get updated with Green Tea World on the World Cup 2010! 




HERE ARE FEW THINGS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE:
1) Foremost, this is the first time I'm doing live blog with Cover-It-Live. Any short comings that may happen, I first and foremost would like to extend my apologize!


2) Feel free to comment and to participate on the live blogging. You can comment (subject to my moderation - don't worry I will try to put all your comments in!) using your Twitter or Facebook account. In case you are unable to do so, please contact me at Tweeter (@BernardGT) so I can check on the settings. 


3) At the course of the live blog, there will be poll questions that you can join. Don't be shy to voice your opinion.


4) Have fun!! Any feedbacks or comments, please do it on the comment box below. 


5) ENJOY THE GAME