Sunday, February 27, 2011

NUFFNANG: THE DAILY QUOTES - DAY 001 PLUS LEVAIN BOULANGERIE AND PATISSERIE PLUS SNOWFLAKE

The male attendees: Tikkoss, Simon, JFook and me; as taken by the only "School Flower of the day" - Xing. Pictures taken at Snowflake Pavilion after Levain Boulangerie and Patisserie

Today is a pleasant day although it has been pretty much dampened by an inglorious illness. No worry these peoples make my day. The number of attendees accounted for only 5 heads, it should not be a discouragement, Xing! 5 is just a number and we indeed have such great time bitching and pimping.

Proof is, there are several bloggers who come out with several interesting quotes. Yeah, bloggers are creative and also been the lamest creature on earth.

Today I bring colours to your life or else you will be facing four-walls (room) whole day
Tikkoss and his reason why we all should go out and have fun

Good photos and good captions make a good blog
JFook's most useful tip on blogging

My maid always iron my shirt until my dog can't even bark (anymore)
Tikkoss telling his story on how his 'Hush Puppies' shirt got ironed by his maid till have black stains over the puppies logo

I am still waiting for Simon's quote!
I guess starting from today, I'll work as paparazzi who hunts for awesome quotes on the net. Beware of what you write.

My salad, it looks like Ceaser had been gardening hard these days and yet Tikkoss don't get my olive joke!

7 breads before been 'brutally' divided into 5 heads. You should have seen how Xing the Cutter, Tikkoss the Butcher and JFook the Dissector work on these bread just now.

Xing has her own way of arranging the food prior to photo-shooting. The squid must goes perpendicular (90 degrees) to the prawn, which is 45 degrees to the pasta. Don't get my joke? Well, just forget about it!

You should add your own caption here....

Sorry, they are not couple, please reserve your misunderstanding to another day

They have famous Macaroons, breads and mushroom soups (highly recommended by my sister) there. Prices of some of their food are at above

Anyway, we spent over RM80 for everything - 7 types of bread, 3 spicy pastas, 1 salad, 3 different drinks and pimping session. (Attention, starting from today, all pimping must be accompanied with a TM and (R), maybe some (C) symbols as well) The price is kinda mediocre after all. In case we didn't make you hungry, stop by at Levain Boulangerie and Patisserie.


All photos will be credited to Xing.

DO ME A FAVOUR BY NANG THIS CRAP OUT OF ME...HERE TO NANG