Wednesday, June 15, 2011

KATY PERRY, KATHY BETH TERRY AND THE LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

Every time when Friday arrives, that dreadful song emerged out of no where. Yes, all thanks to Rebecca Black, we can all say Friday is not really the day we are looking for. Still, Friday is the day to start the weekend, the one special day that usually I can get out to hang out with friends and watching movies. No? Okay, I know that everyone is having sorts of trauma discussing about Friday.


Okay, let me show you this and hopefully, your Friday will never be the same. Essentially, this is Katy Perry aka Kathy Beth Terry aka Awesome Girl doing her stuffs again - this time making my bad memories about Friday totally erased. Watch this video and SMILE.




Bad news, Rebecca Black is inside the video. Okay, I have to admit that her song would be catchy and nice if the lyrics make any sense which unfortunately it doesn't. Then, the awesome video has guest celebrities that include Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Hanson, Kenny G, Debbie Gibson and Corey Feldman.

Yes, Kathy Beth Terry is a fictional character that you can follow at this Facebook page. According to the page, she is an 8th grader, has some freaking weird brace (I am a ex-Dental student, they called it the headgear) and considered a NERD! Ouch, the NERD version of Katy Perry, I LIKE!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!
Enhanced by Zemanta