Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sometimes English Is Important At Everywhere As Well

Hi! This is a continuation of people playing pranks on English Language. After making pranks at the toilet, it is now on the labels or signboards as well. May I remind you again that this has nothing to do with mocking or making fun of people, but simply to show you the mistakes. My friend always said whether if China really prepare for the Summer Olympic this August. To be frank, I don't know man!!!

Have a look at these pictures:

So, a good one!!

Screwdrivers have their own civil rights!!

Notice the last bottom service?? Can shorten our foot I guess!!
Don't think of something else!!!
Wow, a bear and its cubs are around, beware!!
Falling is been planned these days!!


Reducing your horniness if you have too much kids!!


Why sully??

Boxing match here!!
Ouch!! My Head!!


Meeting place!!

A new fire in the hole - holy crap!!!

Chinese are dangerous??
Lord Of The Ring in China!!

If I die, coffin is the best place to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment