Friday, November 19, 2010

Case of the Stolen Keys to Tron: Legacy by TGV

THIS NEWS REPORT IS BROUGHT TO YOU by GTB, TGV, PANASONIC MALAYSIA and NUFFNANG



THIEF: "Errrrrrr......what the heck is that? OH MY GOD, did that took my picture on the CCTV ah? ALAMAK, macam mana ni!!" 





THIEF: "Oooiii...mana boleh simply go to washroom masa tengah work, aiyoyo la this projectionist. Ahaha, padan muka dia....this is what I called ngam ngam hou punya timing, wakakaka"




THIEF: "Hehe....the company is speaking....I got your keys la *flashing the keys in front of the TV* ...I got your keys here, wakakaka...."




THIEF: "Wahseh, hilang TRON punya keys still got so much money to throw nia. OK tomorrow I go 'robb' your cinemas, wakakakaka...."



PRODUCER: "Dear viewers, please link yourself to this. In order to find the clues and details about the missing film reels, head over to TGV Cinemas' Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TGVCinemas





THIEF: "Wahseh, now I have to run to Timbaktu, later polisi and TRON fansi find me...CHAO!!!!"

Sarcastic, chaos and panics are looming across the streets. Can we stop this abomination? We should, or else our release of TRON: Legacy will be jeopardized.
poster

You want to be a Sherlock Holmes or not, it is up to you. Besides, please spread the words of this shocking news to the blogosphere. Check all the details at http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/11/19/nuffnang-premiere-screening-tron-legacy/


Hurry time is running out.....