Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MUSIC TALK: BRUNO MARS AND COLDPLAY

It's a rather cool day. Raindrops fall so heavily that I forgot to tell you guys how much I have been missing the day when I use this keyboard to do some scribbling for this blog (as well as the other blog - the movie one). The huge lumps of engineering-degree-seeking assignments have take a lot of toll on my blogging life. It's that Wednesday again, when out of the sudden (not really) that I want to talk about music.




Oh yes, the first thing is about Bruno Mars and Twilight. Well, since Paramore did some 'Decode' for Twilight, while Death Cab for Cutie wanted you to 'Meet Me on the Equinox', Bruno Mars has joined the rank of artistes whom will headlining the soundtrack for Twilight movie. Yes, Breaking Dawn Part 1 is coming out in the United States this week that Bruno Mars decided to contribute one of his original song-writing piece "It Will Rain" into the soundtrack. How appropriate? The weather in Seattle (where Twilight is set is always in high damp and moisture!!). Here's the official video that you can view below. One thing for sure, the Youtubers are hot on topic in regards to the female lead in the video - she is ugly according to them!




Next, a month after the release of Coldplay's 'Mylo Xyloto', I am still contemplating on whether to buy the album or not. Previously, I am so occupied that I do not have time to check it out when it arrived on the CD rack on October 24th but since I am already desperately needing some cochlear-dosage of Coldplay, I really need it now. Exams are just around the corner. So, should I fork out RM41 for the new album or just resorting to 'pirate' it? What do you think?

So that's the Wednesday's dose of music.