Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sony Cyber Shots DSC-T2



Ah, you people know how much I like Sony brand? Oh yes, my MP3, handphones, TV and DVD player at home are Sony's. okay, I'm kind of obsessed to Sony, and I hope everything in my room or house will be Sony.


When talking about camera, Sony will always make it existence clear with the Cyber Shot series. In 2007, Sony introduced an album-T series, product code name: DSC-T2.


DSC-T2

8.1 Megapixels
Carl-Zeiss Vario Tesser lens technology
BIONZ processor
3 times zoom-in
Iso sensitivity of 3200
Super Steadyshot
16:9 mode available
Video of 640x480
2.7" LCD screen
Metal body available in pink, green, black, blue and white
Battery NP-FD1
Built-in 4GB memory
Red eye technology
Face detection technology
Touch screen



I think DSC-T2 is an unique but still moderate type of digital camera. It's still new, so the price won't be easy for people like me. What can I do, i only can envy. Retailed at RM 1,399 but you may get it cheaper these days. I think I like it, not so hi-tech but it is considered good and advance though.

2 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

oo this cam is nice... =)

Bernard Chung said...

Yeah, I know!! that's why I kinda like it. Thanks for the comment anyway.

Post a Comment