Monday, November 17, 2008

SONGS AND SHOWS ARE CONNECTED

I've been waiting for quite a long time to post this. Apparently, we love watching shows from television network or cinema. I'm sure everyone must have their own list of favourite movies or a list of should-not-missed TV shows. Yes, that is what I love to do as well. On television set, how can I not be a potato couch if my favourite TV shows are on-air while enjoying the theme or sometimes featured songs. Or how can I not be looking for the soundtrack songs for any movie that seems to be ear-pleasing. Some songs are just nice and catchy in tunes, but this will certainly make you more interested in watching a show or a movie.

Of course there is a theory - a popular song can increase awareness and interest of a TV show and movie. And of course, there is another one as well, a great TV show or movie can popularize one song. Here's to point it out that the theory really works.

TV SHOWS


GREY'S ANATOMY in the life of Dr. Meredith Grey and her friends....
Comes...
"How To Save A Life" by The Fray (video)
and
"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol (video)

SMALLVILLE in the life of young Clark Kent before he really can fly
Comes...
"Save Me" by Remy Zero (video)
and
"Everything" by Lifehouse (video)

ONE TREE HILL in the life of the Scotts in dealing life and relationship
Comes...
"I Don't Want to Be" by Gavin DeGraw (video)
and
"It's Not Over" by Daughtry (video)

MOVIES

TITANIC in the story of love and sinking of the Titanic
Comes...
"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (video)

STARDUST in the love story of unconditional love in a fantasy world
Comes...
"Rule The World" by Take That (video)

TRANSFORMERS in the story of robots war fighting to protect the Earth
Comes...
"What I've Done" by Linkin Park (video)
and
"Hold On (Before It's Too Late)" by Goo Goo Dolls (video)

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN in a story of four siblings in the mystical land of Narnia Comes...
"The Call" by Regina Spektor (video)
and
"This Is Home" by Switchfoot (video)

A WALK TO REMEMBER in a love story of inspiring and touching moments Comes...
"Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot (video)
and
"Only Hope" by Mandy Moore (video)

ARMAGEDDON in a story of hopes, endurance and survival
Comes...
"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmiths (video)
and
"I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane" by Chantal Kreviazuk (video)

CITY OF ANGEL in a story of immortal love
Comes...
"Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls (video)

PEARL HARBOR in a story of love and Pearl Harbor attack
Comes...
"There You'll Be" by Faith Hill (video)

1 comment:

JoyJoy ! said...

Hmm..i never watched A Walk To Remember but my guy fren told me he cried over it xD
oh! n my favourite song is de pearl harbour wan..
there you'll beee. . . .xP

Post a Comment