Saturday, June 12, 2010

LIVE BLOGGING: WORLD CUP - 12 JUNE 2010

Yesterday I made a live blogging for you guys and I was able to cover-it-live the World Cup opening match between South Africa and Mexico. Today, I will do the same for the day's two most anticipated matches. First at 10.00pm Malaysian Time, we have Argentina taking on Nigeria for Group B. Later at 2.30am Malaysian Time, we have the opening match for Group C where England will taking on USA.




Well, to ease you guys, the live blogging will be done on this post. Stay tune and get updated with Green Tea World on the World Cup 2010! 

NOTE: HERE ARE FEW THINGS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE:
1) Foremost, this is the first time I'm doing live blog with Cover-It-Live. Any short comings that may happen, I first and foremost would like to extend my apologize!
2) Feel free to comment and to participate on the live blogging. You can comment (subject to my moderation - don't worry I will try to put all your comments in!) using your Twitter or Facebook account. In case you are unable to do so, please contact me at Tweeter (@BernardGT) so I can check on the settings. 
3) At the course of the live blog, there will be poll questions that you can join. Don't be shy to voice your opinion.
4) Any feedbacks or comments, please do it on the comment box below. 
5) ENJOY THE GAME