Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE ART OF EXPANDING A CONVERSATION

When you are on the text messaging or Innit chat box or MSN conversation, remember to learn the art of expanding the conversation topics. Exaggerate the topic is a key to make it longer, creative and eventually turning out as a crap of the day. Maybe not a total crap but a good attempt of making communication a bit interesting!

Just follow the following conversation of two people, A and B.

A: Well, I g2g to study

B: Haha…roger. I’m chewing by d way

A: Oh, u juz having dinner izzit?

B: No. Chewin my lovely books

A: Eh, I din know u can chew books

B: Haha…shh….i’m forced to L

A: Wow, don forget those salt and pepper. Sure it taste more delicious

B: Haha…wasabi would be best

A: Eh, wasabi. It will be hard 4 me 2 even swallow them

B: Haha…it will make u study till very ‘gam dong’ one

A: Why would u need to study when it is oledi an agony?

B: I would not take any risk about it

A: Eh, then I think u shud go chewing with subway then

B: Haha…why suddenly subway?

A: If studyin is like a stress, I think subway can distress ma

B: Haha…u never know. Subway is like alternative way

A: Haha...an underground way ma. Lol

B: Yea, it is like an underground oledi

A: Underground? Have to dig lo dear. U got any shove?

B: I would not take the risk of hanging myself at very near the border

A: Haha..when I read back, digging is like dig owns grave. Cannot. Eh, I don c borders

B: U r d one suggesting digging lol…u don see but yes I do. It has stretch beyond my imagination

A: Very well. V manage to drag chewing books into digging some borders. Awesome!

B: No, u started it le. U r d one who start abt subway

A: But u contribute so much until it expands such way. Wah, I can blog abt this convo soon Lol

B: Lol…okay. U r allowed…inform me when u r done J

A: Lol. No particular name will be written

B: U inform me la. I wanna read

A: Haha..sure do. Looks like I distract u enough from chewing ur wasabi books

B: Yes. My book is not green by d way…

A: If it’s not green, than? Rainbow like abc

B: Orange n yellow!

A: Oh, I dunno wat nice food in orange and yellow

B: Haha…too bad

Well, all these are too "Woo-liao" already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment