Saturday, April 10, 2010

THE FRIDAY OF APRIL 9, 2010 - PART ONE

7.05AM
As usual, the sun rises from the East. A usual massive jam along Jalan Tun Razak. A 'white pigeon' aka traffic police would rounded up his routine along the exit from Jalan Bukit Bintang towards Jalan Tun Razak. The day runs as usual but there is something that makes it a little different today.

9.25AM
It all started out with an amazing news that partly affects me in every way. I would not want to get that into details but lets be assured, I must keep the story going! Somehow, I managed to grab Bibiana together. So, she ended up been my driver-for-the-day. Come on, you know how 'awesome' is our public transports are. I mean, getting from KL to PJ and then back to KL is not an easy task after all. But we makes the scene more merrier when she brought along her friend darling and I brought my darling Evelyn too. Four's a crowd they say!

11.35AM
First stop at GSC HQ at Damansara Jaya (Seksyen 22). It was a quick one to grab my 2010 OSCAR PREDICTION CONTEST goodie bag. The goodie bag looks decent especially when it was wrapped up with the GSC wrapping paper though.

1.45PM
Then headed over to my second stop at Packet Hub (Jalan Templer). But looking for that green building was really agonizing. After spinning for like an hour around the area while at times it looks amazingly confusing, we arrived and I quickly grab my HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON contest prize from the Ruumz.

1.55PM
Headed for a lunch as Seksyen 2 with the three girls. Then Evelyn and me headed back to KL. I then attended the Coffee with Nuffies session at Nuffnang HQ (Asian Heritage Row is nearby).

6.45PM
The last stop of the day was definitely a friday-movie-session with my best pal, Reno. The movie choice of the week is Date Night. Reviews will be up at http://greenteamovie.blogspot.com soon.

SO WHAT PRIZES DID I GET ON FRIDAY?



That's a lot to start off. Not in the pictures are some OPI stuffs for nail polish and discount vouchers. Those I gave to Evelyn for it is not one of my custom to do nail polishing.

Next entry will be something from the Coffee With Nuffies session. Stay tune.