Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OPEN LETTER TO MR. JON SCHMIDT

Dear Mr Jon Schmidt,

I can't help but to notice that with the great musical arrangement and a well-done mesh up for the two beloved songs of all time, you have done something extraordinary. I was so carried away and I was so in love with this new arrangement song. What a perfect piece of musical sheet to be dedicated to my dear loved one. Thank you very much, Mr Jon Schmidt!!

Great job!! And even you are dedicating the song to your 7 year-old daughter, Sarah who greatly in love of "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. That's lovely and I hope she is doing fine!!

And can you tell your friend there too, Mr Steven Sharp Nelson, whom was on the cello, thank you very much as well!!

Before I leave, it won't be complete if I don't put the video for those who have yet to watch. I want the world to enjoy it as well.

Thank you once again you guys for bringing the smile and the feel of love to the world citizen, touching the hearts of those who are familiar with these both songs.


Dear readers,

Watch the video and get amazed by the two great and talented musician. Here I present to you, in case you have watched it or yet seen it before, still enjoy this!!

LOVE STORY meets VIVA LA VIDA
Both songs were popularized by Taylor Swift and Coldplay respectively.



Signed and penned by,
GREEN TEA

No comments:

Post a Comment