Sunday, June 21, 2009

SOME UNPUBLISHED PHOTOS FROM THE PAST

Today I spent some of my hot and sleepy Sunday afternoon browsing through an archive of photos. Looks like I have a huge collection of unpublished photos or I would say something that has been lost in the memory. Having pictures in your personal computer can really helps you to dig those inner sense of memories embedded deep within.

Therefore, I think as a tribute for my bogging career, here I should present to you some rarely and unpublished photos that even I can't recalled them. Haha...I think I should refresh my memory now.

STARBUCKS' CHRISTMAS CHARITY PARTY 2008

Originated and read more from: http://bernard-greentea.blogspot.com/2008/12/starbucks-christmas-cheer-party.html


MINISTRY OF FOOD @ PAVILION
FEBRUARY 2009 GATHERING @ MIDVALLEY


MY TEDDY




No name given to her yet...Just called her Teddy #2


MORE COMING SOON MORE REFRESHING MEMORY THERAPY SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment